SEO is an acronym of web marketing that stands for Search Engine Optimization, literally translated: as “optimization for search engines.” It is the set of actions and techniques applied to a site and its communication to increase its visibility on search engines. SEO Company in Bangalore provides the best SEO practices to make more profit through marketing.
Increasing visibility means that if a user enters the keywords they want to be found on a search engine, it shows their site among the first results.
Therefore, a work based on SEO practices has the purpose of making sure that to a query – that is, the user’s request – the SERP (the response page of Google, Bing, or any search engine used) responds by showing among the first organic results – that is the non-paid ones, also called pure ones – your site.
Strategy for your content
There are many SEO intervention practices: optimization of the site structure, HTML code, textual content, and management of incoming and outgoing links. And each practice consists of several activities. Let’s start with the keywords selection criteria to plan a good SEO strategy. Make a thorough analysis of the keywords to choose for your site’s content, as you would for a paid campaign.
4 points to keep in mind when choosing the keywords with which to identify your business:
1 – You can listen to users, interview them, and get in touch with them. Identify yourself with your client: why is he looking for you?
2 – Be the first to ask the Search Engines: what results come out? Do you see a space left by the competition that you could occupy?
3 – Specific or generic keywords?
- Think of keywords that are not too general, there is too much competition, and it may not be easy to position yourself on the first page.
- Keywords that are too specific generate little traffic because they are under-researched. Better not to be too sectorial.
- Apply the Long Tail theory: niche products have a greater chance of profit. You have to choose the most specific keywords between the two extremes, therefore with less competition but with an interesting conversion rate. If you focus on the specific products or services you offer, fewer people will be looking for you, but they will be more motivated to visit your site.
4 – The keywords you choose must be consistent with what you offer. The keywords that you have identified at this point must be relevant to your products and content:
- Do not force the presence of these words. The reading must be smooth and interesting. Then, use the title, description, and heading tags (h1, h2, h3);
- Use keywords in the images with which you illustrate the product or service you offer, but only if they are consistent with the image you propose. Alternate text (alt) is an attribute to add to images so that even robots can read them ;
- The content must be relevant to the keywords: write useful texts for the user and not copy by others. Do not obsessively repeat the keyword you have chosen. The annoyed reader will abandon the reading, and you will be penalized. Use synonyms and explain the concept well. You will be rewarded.