LMRC Recruitment 2020 Apply for 183 Assistant Manager Jobs
Recently, Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation has renamed itself as Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC). Now all its functions will be organized in the name of UPMRC.
Continuing the process, it has announced LMRC Recruitment 2020. Whole process is organized in the name of UP Metro Rail Corporation. These are administrative posts for 183 vacant positions. Applicants can submit their applications for Assistant Manager & Junior Engineer Jobs. The closing date to apply online for upmrc administrative jobs will be 23.12.2019.
The LMRC recruitment 2020 department will conduct the written exam for successfully registered applicants on 13th January 2020. To appear in the exam and to qualify it, you need to clear the registration stage first. The criteria of satisfying the application procedure is given in this article. Apply accordingly and appear for the upmrc exam 2020.
General Details for LMRC Recruitment 2020
The eligibility criteria holds qualification, age limit specially. Applicants before submission of application form must their eligibility, otherwise the applications will get rejected. So the applicant should hold B.E/B.Tech Degree in relevant branch with 60% marks.
The minimum age of the applicant for lmrc recruitment will be a 21 year old. Maximum age must not cross 28 year old for upmrc recruitment. Upper age relaxations are applicable as per govt rules and regulations.
For the applicants who belongs to the Unreserved Category it is Rs 590/- and the candidates who belongs to the Reserved category it is Rs 236/-. Payment of application fees can be done either in the online mode.
Pay Scale & Selection Process
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Document Verification and Medical Examination. The exam as we all know will held in January 2020. Candidates should check the complete syllabus pdf on the official website.
After getting selected, the applicants are placed on a very good package that is given in the following context:
- AM: Rs 50,000/- to Rs 1,60,000/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs 33,000/- to Rs -67300/-
- Public Relations Assistant: Rs 25,000/- to Rs 51000/-
Instructions to Fill Up LMRC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. lmrcl.com
- Here you need to go in the Career section.
- On this page download the pdf file of lmrc administrative notification pdf 2020.
- Read all the instructions and fill up the form.
- Insert personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- All the details will be then posted and uploaded in your form.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
At Which Cities, LMRC Exam 2020 Will Be Conducted ?
- Gautam Buddha Nagar(Noida)
- Greater Noida
What is the Mode of Examination for LMRC Jobs?
The examination is operated into Computer Based format at above given centers. There is no other mode to appear for the upmrc exam 2020.
What Are the Important Dates for LMRC Recruitment 2020?
Opening date to apply online for 22.11.2019
Depositing the application fees: 22.11.2019 to 23.12.2019
Apply online last date for lmrc bharti: 23.12.2019
Exam Date: 13th Jan 2020
Downloading of admit card: 03.01.2020
How Many Vacancies Are Available for UPMRC Jobs 2020?
- Assistant Manager/ (Civil): 28 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (Electrical): 18 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (S&T): 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (Accounts): 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (HR): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ (Public Relations): 02 Posts
- Jr Engineer/(Civil): 58 Posts
- Jr Engineer/ (Electrical): 40 Posts
- Jr Engineer/(S&T): 17 Posts
- Public Relations Assistant: 04 posts
LMRC Recruitment 2020 announced by UPMRC for 183 Assistant Manager & Junior Engineer Jobs. Online form submission till 23.12.2019.