If you are new to the world of forex trading, then you may be susceptible to scams. There are many scammers out there who will take advantage of unsuspecting traders.
Here are 5 things that forex scammers don’t want you to know as a result you can get into the easy traps and forex scams.
1. They don’t want you to know that forex trading is risky.
2. They don’t want you to know that you can lose money in forex trading.
3. They don’t want you to know that they are not registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
4. They don’t want you to know that they are not members of the National Futures Association (NFA).
5. They don’t want you to know that their so-called “forex signals” or “forex robots” are nothing more than scams.
Remember that leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade in the foreign exchange market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.