Miraculous Benefits of Yoga: Kapalbhati Pranayama
There is no need for any treatment and medicines to live a healthy life, just you need to take self-care in the right way. By doing this you can lead a healthy life. Today, our routine has become so mismanaged that brings so many bad health issues.
Though, saving few minutes for yourself and adopting Kapalbhati pranayama can give you miraculous health benefits.
Doing Kapalbhati once a day could keep you fresh, calm, and energetic for the whole day. Overall, we can say that yoga asanas can give you benefits in many ways.
Only practicing Kapalbhati Pranayam can give you many health benefits. So you could prevent any types of diseases.
This pranayama is the best health practice among all yoga asanas. In this pranayama, you exhale through the nose and pull the stomach in.
Come, in this article, let’s talk about the benefits of this pranayama and its steps as well.
Benefits of Kapalbhati PranayamaYoga
There are many benefits of this, which are explained below: –
To lose weight
This yoga asana can be found very effective to lose weight. This will reduce your weight rapidly. Along with this, it is very good for reducing belly fat.
To prevent hair loss
You can also found the solution for hair loss by this yoga asana. Because it increases the blood circulation of the head, which makes hair stronger and does not cause hair fall. It would be a little surprising to know you, but doing yoga can also prevent hair loss and prove to be a miracle remedy for falling hair.
To cure constipation
Nowadays the problem of constipation is affecting every person due to unhealthy food and lifestyle. Medications for constipation are also not very effective and side effects can also occur if taken for a long time.
Though, to get relief from constipation, you may practice Kapalbhati Pranayama to reduce constipation within a few days. Along with this, Vajrasana and Surya Namaskar Yoga can be proven effective to gain health benefits.
For lung problems
Nowadays, due to impure air, our lungs getting affected. Kapalbhati pranayam is worked well in lung functioning as a result of making proper respiratory flow. A regular exercise of Kapalbhati pranayama can make your lungs healthier.
Steps of doing of Kapalbhati Pranayama
- To perform this pranayama, first, you sit in a pose of Siddhasana, Padmasana, or Vajrasana. Keep your both palm upon your knees in such a way that your body remains straight.
- After this, you have to leave the breath out and continuously with full capacity, but keep in mind that you only have to leave the breath outside.
- Make sure, while exhaling breath, you keep your stomach inward, the stomach has to be pulled inward, do not take a breath in it, because in this process, the breath keeps coming in on itself.
- It makes your body positive by removing harmful toxins from your body. Now just feel that your all negative thoughts are going out of your mind.
Precautions to keep in mind while doing Kapalbhati Pranayama
There are many benefits of Kapalbhati but it does not mean that there is no harm to it. It is not that if care is not taken while doing this, then it can cause trouble.
- Anyone can do Kapalbhati Pranayama, but those who are going through serious illness should take advice once from a yoga teacher.
- Pregnant women should do this asana on the advice of a doctor or yoga trainer.
- People who have nose bleeding problems should not do Kapalbhati Pranayam.
There are many health benefits of doing yoga asana that you can get by joining a 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Thus, you may opt for Kapalbhati Pranayama to get various health benefits that will work like a magic in your body.