Chocolate lovers can learn this amazing chocolate mug cake recipe
This is a healthy mug cake recipe made with fewer ingredients and you can make it in the microwave. A perfect chocolate dessert for you.
Although small batch cookies are always requested from the customers, but here I take for you, the easier recipe and that is the chocolate mug cake recipe. In this all you have to do that, you have mixed the batter and then pour it into the mug and put it in the microwave oven. This is it. You don’t need any baking oven for this.
BEST MUG CAKE RECIPE
When we say that the recipe is simple then I simply mean this that it is simple. Firstly, you have to do grease the mug with the non-stick butter so that the batter you will pour will not stick into the mug. Mug that you will take can be about 12 ounces.
After that you have to add some purpose-flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt. While using the cocoa powder you can use the Dutch-processed or un-sweetened cocoa powder. Both will work just fine. You can use which suits you.
The next step will be you have to add some milk, oil, vanilla extract and continue stirring it until well combined. Whole milk can be used and also the almond milk will also work fine. But whole milk gives a richer taste.
After all these steps next is to pour the mixed batter into the mug you have greased before. For more delicious taste you can also add some chocolate chips or any other dry fruit at this step. Although this step is optional, it’s up to you, but I recommend you to add so that it will increase the taste of the best chocolate mug cake.
Then last step is you can microwave the cake until unless the center of the cake is all set. It takes almost one minute or some seconds, but it will mostly depend on the type of mug and microwave you will be using.
We just suggest you to keep an eye on the mug while in the microwave and then stop the microwave as soon as the center is done. Extra some seconds in the microwave can make the cake looks dry.
Check out https://healthyhousewifefiles.com/right-food-and-drink-resources/.
- VANELLA ICECREAM
- JELLY BEANS
- CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- CARAMEL SAUCE
- WHIPPED CREAM
BAKING TIPS FOR THE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE:
- While choosing the mug make sure that the mug is big enough, as the batter that you will pour into the mug will rise. So make sure of it.
- Spoon it into the measuring cup, make sure of it and you can just balance the batter with the knife.
- Keep your eye on the mug when it is in the microwave, as a fewer second can also make your chocolate mug cake dry.
CUP CAKE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/5 cup (32 grams) all-purpose flour spooned & leveled
- 3 tablespoons (11 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons (41 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/5 teaspoon baking powder
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 1/5 cup (61 ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon (14 grams) chocolate chips optional
This cake is best when served right after you just make it.
You can also visit https://healthyhousewifefiles.com/best-food-and-drink-icons/
- Grease the mug so that the batter will not stick.
- In separate bowl, mix the cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla essence, baking soda and salt. Then add milk and oil, stir the batter until unless fully combined.
- Pour the batter into the mug when it is prepared.
- Then transfer it into the microwave until unless the center is all set.
- Then remove the mug from the microwave when the center is fully set and adjusted.
Hope you will enjoy the recipe and love the microwave baked mug chocolate cake.