Urgent care centers offer the “middle ground” between visiting your primary care physician and visiting the emergency room. When you have a medical emergency, your primary/regular doctor might not be able to assist you right away and on the other hand, emergency rooms are for conditions that are life or limb-threatening. As a result, urgent care centers are a fantastic choice in many cases and a crucial component of healthcare. Below is a list of just a few of the many benefits and the many services that urgent care centers offer.
Benefits of Urgent Care Centers
Below are the five main benefits of urgent care centers:
- Easy to access. According to the Urgent Care Association (UCA), there were more than 8000 urgent care centers in the US in 2018. Between 2014 and 2017, around 500 new locations opened. Regardless of where you reside in the nation, there ought to be a center close enough for you to receive the urgent care you require.
- Appointments aren’t necessary for urgent care. You never know when a serious medical problem might occur. Clinics that provide walk-in services alleviate this worry for patients. An urgent care service provider like South Shore ER does not necessitate an appointment. Our facility is a walk-in facility.
- Convenience. Urgent care centers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week and hence they will always be open whenever you need their services. This is because urgent health conditions are unanticipated and hence one may require attention any day, any hour.
- Shorter waiting times. A 2017 UCA survey found that most urgent care centers can see walk-in patients in 20 minutes or less, with the majority of patients receiving treatment, receiving a diagnosis, and leaving the facility in an hour. What even reduces the waiting times at our facility is the fact that we offer on-site radiology and lab testing and results hence the minimum delay.
- Rapid and accurate diagnosis. Modern diagnostic equipment is available on the South Shore ER urgent care department. After you meet your doctor, our other staff members will take X-rays, ultrasounds, and other testing. Your results are ready fast, allowing you to receive the necessary diagnosis and treatment as soon as feasible.
Services Offered at Our Urgent Care Center
The majority of medical conditions that are urgent but not life-or limb-threatening can be treated in urgent care centers. This covers conditions such as
- Allergic reactions.
- Asthma attacks.
- Hip, back, neck, shoulder pain.
- Strains and sprains.
- Minor bone fractures.
- Minor burns.
- Minor wounds.
- Ear infections.
- Sinus infections.
- Sore throats.
- Flu and pneumonia.
And these are simply a few of the problems that urgent care professionals frequently encounter.
Contact The Best Urgent Care and ER Service Provider in Friendswood, Texas.
South Shore ER, your dependable emergency and urgent care facility in Friendswood, Texas, provides timely and comprehensive service. Our facility effortlessly integrates urgent care services, including pediatric care, and emergency care under one roof, with a committed focus on your well-being. There are no appointments required; simply walk in and our dedicated staff will give top-notch care in a supportive and professional setting.
At South Shore ER, we realize how rapidly health issues can escalate. That is why our center is able to handle any urgent care service that may require quick attention, guaranteeing a smooth handover to emergency services if necessary. Our dedication to efficiency ensures that you will have to wait as little as possible before receiving the service you require. We prioritize your comfort. We prioritize your experience, from a warm and welcoming reception to a spacious and well-maintained waiting space with modern amenities.