Summer is a wonderful time to get out of the city, but if you live in Dubai, your options for escaping the heat are limited. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to beat the heat without leaving town!
Atlantis Waterpark is the largest waterpark in the Middle East. It has more than 100 rides, slides and attractions for all ages.
The Atlantis Water park features a whole range of rides including:
- Atlantis Plunge – an enclosed high-speed tube slide that takes riders up to 80km/h through four different tunnels.
- Aquaventure – a unique family attraction featuring two distinct areas: an underwater world with sharks, stingrays and other marine life; and The Lost Chambers filled with ancient artefacts including Egyptian sarcophagi.
- Poseidon’s Revenge – one of the fastest downhill water coasters on earth which reaches speeds of up to 65km/h through steep drops, turns and spirals before stopping at street level where guests exit via ramps into pools at either end of the ride which feature beaches with sand floors and palm trees surrounded by warm seawater
Img Worlds Of Adventure
The Img Worlds of Adventure is one of the largest theme parks in the world. It has many rides, attractions and restaurants inside it. It’s a perfect place to go for a picnic with family and friends. You can enjoy some of the best rides inside the theme park, and have delicious food in the restaurant.
Trip to Hatta Mountain
Hatta Mountain is a mountain in Dubai located in Hatta, the United Arab Emirates. The mountain is most popular for its views of the surrounding area and its hiking trails. It’s also a popular tourist destination as there are many sites nearby to visit once you are done with your hike up Hatta Mountain.
Hiking up Hatta Mountain can be an excellent way to get some exercise while enjoying some beautiful scenery along the way. It may be challenging at times but it’s worth it when you reach the top and see all of Dubai laid out before you!
Dubai Creek Park
Dubai Creek Park is a lush green expanse that is home to over 500 species of plants and animals. The park was once an abandoned creek and has since been transformed into one of the largest urban parks in the world.
You can access Dubai Creek Park from any of these locations:
- Al Ghubaiba Station (Green Line)
- Al Rigga Station (Red Line)
Heritage Desert Safari in Dubai
If you haven’t been to the Heritage Dubai Desert Safari, then you are missing out on an adventure. It is a two-hour journey in a 4×4 off-road vehicle through the desert, where you will get close to camels and other wildlife.
Heritage Dubai Desert Safaris also offers tours for families, groups of friends and even solo travelers! There are trips that last up to three hours long so you can pick one that meets your needs. Some of their more popular options include camel riding or even quad biking if that’s what tickles your fancy!
The company has been offering tours since 1980 so they know what they’re doing when it comes to taking people out into nature—they also have locations in Abu Dhabi and Ras Al Khaimah if that’s closer than Dubai for those who live further away from these areas (or like me who doesn’t want any part of UAE after being interrogated at immigration there).
These are the best summer spots to visit in Dubai. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and learned something new!