Top 3 Best Mouses For FPS Gaming In 2018
So you are a gaming fanatic and you are looking forward to making your purchase towards buying an FPS gaming mouse.
And there are various factors towards buying an FPS mouse. Well FPS (first person shooter) mouses are mainly based on games like Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Counter-Strike etc. And for mouses for games like, you might have various different questions and considerations, such as…
- Your hand size. If your hand sizes are larger than your mouse then it won’t be that comfortable while gaming.
- The mouse DPI. How sensitive you want your mouse to be or how suitable it is for your cursor to move around (you can also check out this guide on how to check mouse DPI or mouse sensitivity for more information).
- The weight. If you like a lightweight or heavy gaming mouses.
- Your budget. This is a key factor which you have to take into the record before buying a gaming mouse. And the truth is, the higher your budget is the better the mouse you get.
After you have taken a look into the considerations which you will have to adjust with we have just mentioned above. Now let’s jump into the 3 best FPS gaming mouses in the market right now to give you the perfect investment. Stay tuned!
The Logitech G403 Prodigy
Image Credit: Wikimedia
The first gaming mouse which we have on the list is the Logitech G403. It is a gaming mouse which was released back in September 2016.
This mouse has both a wired and a wireless version. The wired version comes with a price tag of $43.99 and the wireless one as 74.99 (Both with shipping costs excluded).
The difference between the wired and the wireless ones is almost insignificant. It’s just that the wireless version has just one special feature and that is “It can be used both wired and wirelessly”. You will get an additional charging cable to charge the wireless edition and later on use it. And when its low in battery simply plug in the USB cable and you’re good to go.
Some of the features of the Logitech G403 include…
- A simple design. Like literally, Logitech themselves have said it that the G403 is mouse which is “simplified without over complicating things out”. It’s a mouse with tons of useful features without having a fancy but instead a simple look.
- It’s lightweight and easy to clutch. The G403 wireless comes at a light weight of 107 grams and the wired one with a weight of 87 grams. There also pieces of rubber on both sides of the mice to pick it up or hold it tightly. The mouse is perfect for FPS gaming and gives you some amazing clicks as well. And both the switches are within the perfect reach while holding it.
- Long battery. In the wireless mode, you can get up to twenty hours of battery. Therefore you can game the entire day and charge it at night and rinse and repeat.
- Design. You can set up micro commands in the gaming mouse. Also, you will get the RGB lighting feature which simply gives your gaming mouse a better feel. There are up to five DPI levels and also you can customize your mouse via the special Logitech app.
Indeed the Logitech G403 is a bit pricey but still, it will indeed bring you a good value for the money you will be spending. You can also check the other mouses listed below for a better comparison.
SteelSeries Sensei 310
Image Credit: Amazon
The SteelSeries Sensei is probably one of the most underrated mice in the market right now. It has some extraordinary features and also a really good value for money and comes with a whopping price tag of $74.15 (with free shipping).
Some of its features include…
- A slim design. The mouse will be extremely easy to hold in your hands. And has a silicon grip between each sides keeping your hand comfortable. It also has RGB lighting to give it that special “gaming mouse” look. Also, you can use it both for left handed and right handed use. And the mouse is pretty lightweight and comes with a weight of just around 90 grams.
- It comes with a special software. This mouse comes with the SteelSeries Engine 3 software. Which is extremely impressive. In that software, you can customize your mouse in almost any way you want. Such as the DPI you want, the RGB colors you wanna set, reprogram buttons for gaming as well.
Overall this mice is extremely good and is truly a good investment to make.
Razer Mamba HyperFlux (Editor’s Choice)
Image Credit: Amazon
This is probably the best mouse I have ever seen. It’s a mouse which you can buy if you have no limits to your budget. This is a mouse which comes with a mountainous price tag of $250.!
And there are various reasons why I simply love the Razer Mamba Hyperflux. But many of you must be wondering how on Earth does a mouse cost 250 bucks! Stay tuned for the answers. So without a further ado, let’s jump straight up into its specs.
It was an outstanding sensitivity. This mouse has 16,000 DPI which is completely nuts! The mouse updates very quickly with 1,000 HZ ultra polling which makes it super powerful. And moreover that this mouse is just 96 grams.
It also has various programmable buttons with various functionalities which you can use while gaming. And it also comes with a special button in the mice through which you can change your DPI.
It also has the Razor Chroma which lights up while you activate this mouse. And give your mice the special “gaming mouse” kind of look.
There is a rubber layer on both sides of the mouse to give you a better grip. Also, the clicks which you get from this mouse is not noisy nor too quiet and are comfortable at the same time.
Fun fact: Razor actually talked with a few pro esports gamers and asked them what kind of mouse suits best and they manufactured this mouse by taking in their considerations.
But all of these are found in a regular high-end mouse and they have not priced it 250 dollars!
Well, there is one special feature the Razer Mamba Hyperflux has which a regular mouse doesn’t.
Its completely wireless and you will never have to charge it.
The thing is you have to put your mouse over a special mouse mat which razer will provide and there you will have to game on it. And as you use it there your mouse automatically charges itself.
You simply can’t get a mouse with 16,000 DPI and 1000 HZ polling on a regular wireless mouse as it will last 4-5 seconds at max at specs like these.
Therefore the mouse mat comes in handy. Also, the mouse mat has that special Razor Chroma lights which give it a better look.
This is a mouse which is pretty expensive for many of you reading our guide. But this is no doubt a legendary mouse. If you can afford it, I would suggest you to go for it.
The mouses which we have mentioned are indeed of top quality if you are looking forward to your next purchase.
I hope you liked this article and it benefited you and if it did please give it a small social share.
Also, do comment down below which mouse you liked the most.
And if you have any queries feel free to comment down below as well and we will try our best to give you a response.
Hi there buddy! I’m Roy a regular blogger who likes to contribute to almost every high-quality blogs out there. I also own my personal blog Gearchunk where I often post content about Windows 10 and tech related articles.